The Blue Box.
Innovative, Analytical, Team Player – Bring your digital know how and inspire our customers to engage with us online, or in our boutiques.
We are looking for an E-commerce Specialist who can think boldly to look after customer acquisition and traffic driving initiatives to Tiffany.com.
Are you ready to set the pace for the rest to follow?
Since 1837. Join the Legacy.
Reporting directly to the Ecommerce Manager of Australia and New Zealand, you will have the opportunity to:
• Manage Paid Search account to maximize keyword visibility and positive return on ad spend.
• Plan and implement the Organic search strategy including developing a holistic SEO/SEM plan to drive synergy from paid investments.
• Develop the Affiliate channel and strategy to drive awareness and traffic from new customer sources. This includes referral marketing, shoppable style engines, etc
• Assist in the delivery of the omni-channel roadmap / ensure execution according to plan of all functional evolutions on Tiffany.com.
• Work with Global teams and other department stakeholders to identify and prioritize new projects on Tiffany.com in Oceania.
• Research and analyze industry best practices and digital utilization to foster innovation to Tiffany & Co. customers, online and in-store.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a Wrap.
What do you need to be successful?
• 2 years e-Commerce experience. Search engine marketing background preferred.
• Strong analytical skills experience with Google Analytics (or similar).
• Have a positive and can do attitude with a passion to learn
• Team player who can be resourceful and a creative problem solver.
• Self-motivation to think outside the box and develop creative/innovative solutions.
• Attention to detail and results-driven.
• A sense of humor and interest in the Blue Box
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary package, Summer Hours, career opportunities, generous benefits and a collaborative work environment in our luxury offices in the heart of Sydney.